Find out how to get Propane Delivered to your Home
Let us offer you the convenience and peace of mind your family deserves. Joining the Alliance is easy and worry-free. If you are interested in becoming one of our satisfied customers, please check out our blog post It’s easy to switch to Alliance! or follow the following steps:
Step 1: Call our office to speak with a friendly qualified representative who will answer all of your questions and set up an on-site consultation. Temecula: (951)-676-1916 Valley Center: (760) 749-4574
Step 2: With our-on site consultation, we will be able to determine all of your propane needs. Our customers fall into one of the following categories:
- Servicing a tank owned by you: After providing a safety inspection of the equipment we will be able deliver your fuel.
- Changing Service Provider: We can easily change out the tank, or perhaps relocate it to a more desirable location, and then perform a gas safety check, all with no laps of service.
- New Construction: We will come out to your new home for an on-site inspection to determine the best possible location for your gas line and tank taking into account both appearance and serviceability.
- Existing Alliance Propane Tank: Let us provide a complete gas safety check of your propane system. We will resume the service and fill it shortly after.
Step 3: Signing the service agreement:
- Option 1: All paperwork will be brought out to your appointment by your account representative or service technician; he/she will walk you through it step by step.
- Option 2: Our office staff with send you a secure email link. By following the link you can sign all necessary documents digitally and submit them easily.
Alliance Propane is the only locally owned and operated Propane Company in the Temecula Valley, and it’s with great pride we live in and service this valley. Call one of our expert representatives and learn more about all the ways Alliance Propane will stop you from shopping and make you ready to join our family.