- 75 Gallons Free Propane
- 6 Month Lock-In Pricing
- First Year Tank Rent Free
- Free Installation
- Free Safety Gas Check
- Free Pump Out of Existing Propane
How to Qualify
It’s easy! All you need to do to qualify is switch from your current provider and become an Alliance Propane customer. You can call and have a quick conversation with one of our staff or fill out the online form and we will contact you to schedule your installation.
Unfortunately, customer-owned tanks do not qualify for this offer. However, we do have excellent pricing for tank owners, so please call our office for a guaranteed lowest price.
Frequently Asked Questions From Valley Center Residents
How long has Alliance Propane been servicing Valley Center?
- We have been serving Valley Center for about 10 years and have approximately 500 current customers in the area. Due to family ties, Owner Brad Allinson chose not to actively pursue and compete for new customers in the area.
Why is Alliance Propane becoming more active in Valley Center?
- In the last year Valley Center has unfortunately lost two local propane providers. We have been asked by a number of residents and small businesses to step in and fill the void of the locally owned and operated propane provider. It is our goal to earn the trust and confidence of your community as well as provide you with the best service possible.
Is Alliance Propane located in Valley Center?
- Yes! We are so excited to have an office in Valley Center. It is located just behind Shoemaker Realty on Valley Center Road. We also have an office and bulk storage yard in South Temecula near the Pechanga Casino.